Count on Richard Haig Architect for eco-friendly building designs. There are numerous benefits for choosing a green design, including:
• He uses materials with low embodied energy – they don’t take much energy to form or transform.
• He uses natural materials
• He uses renewable materials
• He reduces the amount of energy that is needed through insulation and air tightness
• The amount of energy used and provide excellent air quality without condensation
He recommends designs including
• Solar electric panels
• Solar thermal panels
• Wood burners
Enjoy knowing you live in a building that looks stunning and also considers your health. Healthy properties are designed with clients’ personal benefits in mind.